the last blog

This is the last blog and I did not know what to write. My brain is already asking for a break and I still have a horrible week full of evaluations. Personally, I did not like to write blogs, I do not write things like that in any social network, so it is uncomfortable to give information about my private life in this platform. I find it entertaining to write things about myself, but voluntarily and whenever I want, not as it happens in the class where it is an obligatory evaluation, and where I share with people I do not know in depth.



However, in this blog I want to thank Professor Ricardo. He's been the best English teacher I've ever had, thinking about high school as well as college. I think it's great that you criticize the university's program and let us know that it is anachronistic. I hope you continue to do classes at the "Escuelita" and that my schedule allows me to have classes next semester with you.


Thanks for so much and sorry for so little

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I like to visit

Why Administración Pública?

post 3: A person I would like to meet