I'm not a believer

Since I was a child, religion has an important place in the heart of my family, more among my maternal relatives. I did not know much about it, they forced me to learn about Catholicism. I had no chance to refuse at home or at school. When I was about 13 years old, I began to question things and I definitely distanced myself from everything I considered religious.


I never liked it and I never believed in a character like Jesus, if I really like the stories of the Bible, but I never thought they happened, I wish I could walk on water or transform water into wine. The video, although it is conspiratorial, shows that the history of Catholicism is not original. 



However, I do not know if the facts it shows are real .Anyway, I don't believe in religions, nor in a God, although I still think that maybe there is something beyond material life, maybe that part of the religions is real, <<just maybe>>.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I like to visit

Why Administración Pública?

post 3: A person I would like to meet