Something that i liked

Hello everyone, I’ve always liked to watch tv shows, this year I was looking for an interesting new show to watch when a friend said there’s this drama on Netflix called “Peaky Blinders”, she told it was about some brittish gangster family after World War I.

The gang is led by Thomas Shelby, the middle brother of the family but he usually needs the help of his aunt Polly Gray. There’s also Arthur, the older brother and John who is younger than Thomas, finally is Finn, the youngest of the family. Personally I really disliked Arthur, he was kind of dumb.
The show has a great cast, Tommy is played by Cillian Murphy meanwhile Polly is portrayed by Helen McCrory and in the second season Tom Hardy plays a sort of villain called Alfie Solomons.

At first I didn’t have that much faith in the show and I wasn’t sure if I should watch it but I did anyways, it turned out to be a very interesting show whit a very good plot, except for the romance storyline that was predictable. In my opinion it’s even better than some mainstream shows like “La Casa de Papel” and I hope it gets more recognition.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I like to visit

Why Administración Pública?

post 3: A person I would like to meet