Why Administración Pública?

Hello, when I was finishing high school in 2015, I did not know very well what to choose as a profession and career for my future work. I was very confused, I liked different subjects that in fact, did not have much relationship. I enjoyed biology and history, they were my favorite subjects.


 In that time, also I not prepared for the PSU test, I thought wait a year to study and clear my mind. However, I looked for careers that would interest me in the web site of public universities and the requirements to enter the "PDI" and be a detective. After the publication of results of the PSU test, I got the score for this career that was within my options and I was selected fot the free scholarship, consequently, I decided to give it an opportunity because of its interdisciplinary nature and great job opportunities.
 <<I'm still not very sure of my decision, but I've known good people and great women on the road>>.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I like to visit

post 3: A person I would like to meet