Post 1: A country I like to visit

I would like to visit México, for different reasons. It is located in the North of America. One of these reasons is the history and monuments of  Mayan, Aztecan culture. I would like to have a tour in its "lost cities " and stay near its temples that I think are one the most beautiful construccions in the world. I like the beaches of the Pacific Coast, specifically the Riviera Maya. I really like the idea of swimming and practice diving . 

In the south of this country pueblos indigenas live, they keep their traditional life, like before  the Spanish arrived to the continent. They keep alive their prehispanic culture! And I want to know them in person. 

On the other hand, México is the land of famous singers, like Juan Gabriel, Vicente Fernandez or Antonio Aguilar. Also there was born the mariachis culture, that spread across highly in Chile, through the movies like "La ley del monte" of Vicente Fernandez. 

In the near future I would like to study in one of its most important universities like Unam.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why Administración Pública?

post 3: A person I would like to meet