blog 2: my favourite concert

There was one concert that I really liked, it wasn’t just a concert of one musician though, it was more like a festival called “Fonda Permanente” since there were a lot of other bands playing as well in 3 different stages, therefore there was also a big mix in music styles (cumbia, ska, reggae, rap, etc).
This festival took place on May 1st, last year in Club Hipico, it started quite early and lasted pretty much all day. However, I was there the whole day, I had a good time, there were a lot of food trucks and even alcohol, the only problem was that alcohol was very expensive.
It was a very fun experience considering I got to listen to some of my favorite’s bands like Guachupé and Santaferia, even the international ones like The Skatalites or Celso Piña , eat and drink in the same place, surrounded by people who enjoyed doing and listening to the same stuff. Sadly, it seems like this year there won’t be another edition of this festival since the producer company has had some issues with money. I hope in the near future maybe another festival can be arranged similar to the one mentioned because it was a really fun experience I’d love to live again.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I like to visit

Why Administración Pública?

post 3: A person I would like to meet