Musiccc

Hi classmates, today I’m going to talk about my favorite music. First, my favorite types of music are cumbia and in general the chilean music like hip-hop or rock chilean. I think these music is more connected with my feelings than other kind of music, and I believe this is the best music for listen to in any moment.

I’m not sure when I started listening to this kind of music, but was around when I was fifteen years old, when I was in the middle of high school. For to mention some bands and singers that I like can be: La Combo Tortuga, Villa Cariño, Ana Tijoux, Santa Feria, Chancho en Piedra, Moral Distraída, Joe Vasconcellos, Liricistas, Portavoz, Illapu, Guachupe and others. I could see to the vast majority of this artists in diferents concerts and i believe these moments that are the most important of mi life. Reciently i went to the concert for the memory in the Museo de la Memoria y los Derechos Humanos located in Santiago,


Finally, I’d like to say a personal appreciation. I think the music is a way to connect and to know others cultures and style of life around the world. Is a way to communicate between us.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I like to visit

Why Administración Pública?

post 3: A person I would like to meet