favorites books

About books I do not know much. Most of the books I've read were part of my high school's curriculum. Of all the books I had to read, I only loved two of them. Coincidentally, the two are by Chilean authors, the first was "Tengo miedo torero" by Pero Lemebel and the other "La contadora de películas" by Hernán Rivera.
I had both books, but one I lent and they never gave it back to me. The other I gave to a friend. Their stories tell facts based on the history of Chile. "Tengo miedo torero" tells the story of a poor transvestite man who was involved in an attack against the dictator Pinochet. I do not remember the story very well because I read it a long time ago, but I would read it again because I loved the storyline.

On the other hand, "La contadora de películas" tells the story of a girl who had a great talent for telling the movies to those who could not go to the cinema to see them in the nitrates of northern Chile. Both stories are very moving and I recommend reading them.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I like to visit

Why Administración Pública?

post 3: A person I would like to meet