A placess i would like to visit

There a lot of countries or places I would like to visit; unfortunately I don't think I will be able to travel to all of them mostly because I don't expect much from my future job or my health (I love drink beer and wine and eat french potatoes, cancer alert hahaha)

If I really have to choose, I would like to go to Rapa Nui or New Zeland; both places have the types of weather that i like it

Rapa Nui seems to be a better option because of the language and the knowledge I have about its culture (I was kind of obsessed with Rapa Nui when I was younger), for example: i know about the tradicional festival Tapati Rapa Nui that consist in sport competitions and representation dances of his culture, or about the Moais that are the most important heritage of Rapa Nui.

If I ever get there, I’d probably I'll spent my time walking around of the island admiring the Moais or natural places like Rano Raraku, that is a volcanic cráter, and i will like talking with the people about own traditions, that they enjoy more.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I like to visit

Why Administración Pública?

post 3: A person I would like to meet