Post 5: My future job

Hello classmates! Today I gonna talk about what I would to do after of finish the carreer in the short term and long term. Firts that all, I would like take the major of "Gestión Pública" because I have dreamed with be a great leader, director or any authority with power and responsability of take decisions for make changes that people need. I think that this way of Gestión Pública, helps me to learn habilities and administrative knowledge necessary for make any organization achieve your goals and mission. I'm aware that achieving this dream will be complicated but no impossible.

I know that my first job will be far from any management position like a president, director or boss of some department.

In the long term, I have always wanted to be a Mayor of Maipú, the town where I have lived since that I was born. I would like be a Major because who wants to be a Mayor must be chosen democratically for the citizens and on the other hand, the decisions that I will take like Major have legitimicy and support of citizens 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Agustin! although I dont like "Gestión Pública", I like your dreams and I hope see "Mayor Agustin Garrido" haha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I like to visit

Why Administración Pública?

post 3: A person I would like to meet