Who i am ?

Hi everyone!, I am Agustín Garrido. I am 19 years old. I live in Maipú. In my family are five people, my parents and my two younger brothers, they are Benjamín (12) and Sebastián (17). I have a male cat, its name is Stich, on june will be 2 years old. Stich was given to me.
On the other hand, I love sports, music and dancing. About  sports, I play soccer often with my former classmates of my high school. Nowdays, I also practice athletism on mondays and wednesdays (since the last year), because I like improving week by week  my own goals. My favorite music is cumbia and chilean folk. In fact, I was a member in a folkloric group were I learned how to dance different Chilean traditional dances like Cueca, between march of 2015 and april of 2017, I have good memories about that time. <<Everyone should try to learn a bit of our own culture>>


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I like to visit

Why Administración Pública?

post 3: A person I would like to meet